Friday, May 29, 2009


This week we enjoyed having Sister Sullivan (Suzy) over for a visit. She served in the Eastshores Ward about two years ago. She was back for a quick visit before she heads back to Utah and we have had a blast reminiscing about all the times Sarah, Ashley, and I went out with Suzy and Sister Strom. We will miss you Triple S!

The end of the school year is fast approaching and I can't wait! Summer vacation here I come! Although this year is bitter sweet since Scottie is leaving the elementary school!!! It is depressing- but I guess I have to let him grow up. (Geezzzz I am not even the parent and I feel so sad-can't imagine what my parents feel like!)

Mom is coming home Tuesday-YAY! I am so excited. When she comes home we have much to do. 5th grade party,5th grade graduation, and DARE graduation. YIKES! How come there isn't more hours in a day?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! Sofia has preschool graduation on Tuesday. WE're SOOOO glad for Summer. Where has your mom been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has been in Utah for the last month to help Sarah. It will be awesome to have her back home.

    ReplyDelete